2011年6月3日金曜日

amazing night

hey guys :)
sorry for late renewal my blog.
i was sooo busy ;(
but i wanna write everyday from TODAY!!hehe
im so sorry.

today i wanna talk about my ball!!
it was first time for me, but also it was last time for me, i think.
cuz my home country japan havent ball...seriously.
really sad, isnt it!?
so i was really excited x)hehe

it is my ball dress♥
what do u think??


yes, i bought blue one~!! love it

and fortunately, my teacher found partner for me lol
so i could go to the ball with boy lol
he is so funny, and same birthday as me~!!
we were really surprised...
is it destiny? haha just kidding :P
and my host moms friend, came to my home.
then she make me up.
my feeling like cinderella♥hehe

then we went to hall.
my friends were so GORGEOUS!!
i had a awesome night!!
thank u everyone ;)

aya xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿